HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
生日快乐 !!!
SELAMAT HARI JADI !!!
Im officially 19th years old
The last year of my age that start with 1..LOL
This year I quite happy with my celebration
Thx to my ji mui and all my friends
LOVE them :P
My dearest ji mui celebrate my birthday in Wong Kok Pavilion
We get the free big milk tea
We chat and gossip alot
I like this moment, we are just too long no meet already
We shop around and also snap photo non stop..LOL
with the big milk tea
♥Chloe, ♥me & ♥Carmen
The present from my ji mui <3
I really thanks to my parent so much
They bring me to Victoria Station for my birthday dinner
LOVE them so much
Without them, they wont be me in this world
I LOVE YOU DADDY MUMMY
My lovely MUMMY <3
My lovely DADDY <3
Besides that, i was so surprise from my working friend
They came to my house and give me a surprise
Wow~~ it's really very touch
I love surprise so much ^^
On my real day of birthday
Thanks to my coursemate for singing birthday song for me
And also the cake
And i want to thanks so much to my friend for the handmade 红鸡蛋
i've been long time no eat already
Give me a feel that i having fullmoon..LOL
I hope next year birthday will be the same
Same happy,same person celebrate and same surprise^^
My unforgettable birthday of the year
♥♥♥









No comments:
Post a Comment