Im set to free!!! haha
My exam had over,now im having sem break
Still the same it's time to back to work le
Time to earn money again
After get my new timetable, sem3 I just need to study for2days
Wow!! is it good or bad?
Hmm,i feel like to many free days,but anyhow,I will find job to cover my free days
I think I'm a workaholic..free time only want work..lol..I'm too love of money?haha
After exam sure need to enjoy
The night after that i went to movie entitle 'The Wedding Diary'
It is a nice and meaningful movie
It's talk about the preparation before wedding and how you love your partner
Some of the scene in it is very touch
The next day,it's outing with my college buddyz
We went to redbox karaoke to sing
Its an enjoyable day and moment with them
Enjoy the day without stress and sadness :)
# Jeannie
# Janecy
#Jeannie #Deffiny #Elaine
:)





No comments:
Post a Comment